Ok, it's 7:30am once again, and once again, I'm sitting at my desk looking out the wall (the whole wall is glass). Today it's dark; it's overcast with rain predicted, perhaps a thundershower here and there. That's what it looks like right not. I think it's darker now than when I came in a while ago. The surface outside the library is slick.
I'm glad we finished the repair at home before it begins raining. Yesterday I caulked the seams and the nails, so it should be pretty well protected. Next I'll have to add primer to the new repairs; then I'll paint the whole house.
I've been looking at my Remnants story and have made some minor changes in dialogue. I've had an idea for a few days on how to continue developing the storyline and the characters a little more. I've also gotten an idea, more or less, about The Forest, which will hopefully wrap up two storylines that I've worked on for a couple of years. So maybe I can get back into the swing of things and write some more, or at least finish what I've started. I'd like to know what happened to those characters.
I promised Gordon that my wife and I would take him and Judy to Pirate's Landing Restaurant at the island for dinner one of these days, since he helped me a lot with the repairs. I'd also like to meet my old teacher and his wife for dinner, so maybe we can combine the two and have a pleasant evering one of these days. If only we can arrange it when it's convenient to everyone...
So the Superbowl is coming up. I wonder who's playing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home