Monday, January 24, 2005

This past weekend we went up to Austin. Since we went with my sister-in-law, we didn't have convenient access to a vehicle. It seemed that I spent the whole weekend holed up in my sister-in-law's place (another one, not the one we went with) while they went car shopping and baby stuff shopping. I did install a wireless card into an old computer and got it working, and I did get to finish reading the novel I had started last week, but mostly I was holed up in there just reading and watching tv and eating, or so it seemed. I guess I have no one to blame, though; I was invited to tag along, but I'm not the type who likes to shop around for cars. Next time I'm up there, I'll hopefully have a vehicle available so I can take off anywhere I want to, like the bookstores or the university, or even the stores like Fry's or Best Buy or Circuit City, among others. I sure wish I knew how to get to Dragon's Lair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home