It's almost a month since the last post; I'm surprised I can still remember my password . Anyway, a lot has happened since my last post.
My daughter and her husband came to visit us briefly.
My wife and I went to Laredo.
It's rained a lot.
My father turned 80.
One of my sisters has a cholesterol count of over 400.
I've joined a discussion group on developing critical thinking skills in college studens. The text we're using is Engaging Ideas; the first three chapters were kind of boring, I think, but these next three we'll be discussing are rather interesting, going more into writing assignments, styles and formats rather than theory.
My picture came out in the Pan American newspaper. There was an article on the Writing Center, and yours truly's picture came out, showing me discussing a paper with a student.
The tv premiers have started, and I'm presently watching Smallville. So far, Clark has exhibited a new power-flight.
If I think of anything else that's worth posting, I guess I'll add it to the list.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home