That's horrible.. and it's only getting harder and harder to remain anonymous both online and off. I have been in a few interesting exchanges with companies because I often refuse to give out my SSN. Yesterday Moni and I visited a vendor booth here at work where they were promoting a new GPS accessory for our PDA's that allow you to be tracked anywhere in the world. Even the marketing person admitted it was creepy.
1 Comments:
That's horrible.. and it's only getting harder and harder to remain anonymous both online and off. I have been in a few interesting exchanges with companies because I often refuse to give out my SSN. Yesterday Moni and I visited a vendor booth here at work where they were promoting a new GPS accessory for our PDA's that allow you to be tracked anywhere in the world. Even the marketing person admitted it was creepy.
Post a Comment
<< Home