Saturday, June 26, 2004

JO's Internet Zone

I wonder what the fuss is with all the blogs nowadays, so I guess I'll break down and try my hand at it. Right now I really don't have any real idea of what to post here, so who knows what will pop up...

OK, I'll admit it...I hate all those reality shows. I never liked the concept when it first originated, and I've never liked any of the programs that have been developed based on that concept. I can't for the life of me figure out why people watch them.

I figure I like those new programs on TV as much as I like today's popular music. Not much. Of course, when it comes to the music, I guess I'm stuck in a time warp. I'd much rather listen to the classic rock stations than the top billboard hits.

So what's your pet peeve?

6 Comments:

Blogger Carlos O. said...

People who don't signal when they change lanes. :P

10:17 PM  
Blogger BazookaJo said...

My pet peeve is people who gesture with silverware in their hands. For some reason, it irks me even more than people who talk with food in their mouths. I keep expecting them to jab themselves in the eye, and then I'd have to say, "I told you so!"

I hate reality shows, too. I have to admit Moni and I watch Newlyweds pretty often, though, but that's it.

11:22 PM  
Blogger BazookaJo said...

My pet peeve is people who gesture with silverware in their hands. For some reason, it irks me even more than people who talk with food in their mouths. I keep expecting them to stab themselves in the eye, and then I'd have to say, "I told you so!"

I hate reality shows, too. I have to admit Moni and I watch Newlyweds now and then, but that's about it.

11:24 PM  
Blogger BazookaJo said...

My pet peeve is people who gesture with silverware in their hands. For some reason, it irks me even more than people who talk with food in their mouths. I keep waiting for them to stab themselves in the eye, so I can shake my head at them.

I hate reality shows, too. I have to admit Moni and I watch Newlyweds from time to time, but that's about it.

12:47 PM  
Blogger BazookaJo said...

Whoops. Sorry about that; Blogger wasn't showing the comments, so I tried again a few times.

8:32 PM  
Blogger JO said...

I actually thought you just felt very strongly about those things, Bazookjo. As for Infamy, I guess he probably takes after his mom, though I can identify with that when I'm on the road and car in front slows for no apparent reason then turns without "sticking out his tongue" as the saying goes.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home