Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Harry Potter

Today we went to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I have to admit that I liked it and actually enjoyed it, unlike the previous Harry Potter movies. I guess that it comes down to that I really am not into Harry Potter like most people are, I guess. I tend to find the books boring or something; I can never really get into them, so usually if I start reading one of them, I end up putting it away. And the previous movies were just two much like the books, I think, so I really didn't enjoy them.
I guess Harry Potter just falls into the type of fantasy that I don't like. I'd really like to see some of Piers Anthony's books made into movies, like the Encarnation series. I think I'd enjoy On a Pale Horse, or Bearing an Hourglass, etc. made into movies.
Hopefully, in a few days I can pick up The Butterfly Effect; I missed it when it came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home