Wow! It's been over a month since I last blogged. In that time, my daugther-in-law, my son-in-law, and my daughter had birthdays. We've had Mother's Day; a distant relative has passed away; the semester has ended here at the university, and who knows what else has gone on.
Anyway, it's interesting to see the students walking around campus these days. We've got what is called a minimester at this time, which is about two weeks long with only a select number of courses being offered. The classes meet for about three hours everyday Monday through Saturday for two weeks; then they're done. Since it's not a full-fledged summer semester, the campus isn't crowded and so there are not that many students. I guess the more ambitious ones are the ones who attend these minimesters.
Summer is almost here, and at this time I don't know if we'll end up doing anything or going anywhere. I'd like to go to Fiesta Texas and take in the shows there; that's really what I enjoy the most. You can keep the rides and the water sports. I like the shows and the food.
Later on this week I'll join my wife at the Island, though, where she's at a conference put on by her work. But of course, I'll go after I see the latest Star Wars movie. We know how it ends, what happens, but I'm still looking forward to it.
Ok, that's it for now!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home