Saturday, March 26, 2005

As I mentioned earlier, the pictures I took do not really capture how beautiful the mountains look; they just don't do justice to the scenery. Maybe a better camera with more megapixals, or maybe a zoom...but I think no picture can capture the feeling of looking up and seeing the mountains going all the way to the clouds and thinking you're close to them and realizing that they're still some distance away...

Today we're in Austin. Last night Moni visited since she'll going out of town today; hopefully today we'll see Carlos and Holly.

We're here for Easter. This year there's a get together at my sister-in-law's and several relatives will be here. In the last few years we've gotten together in San Antonio, Castroville, actually, but this year we're meeting here in Austin. Last night there were tornados and hail in parts of Austin, according to the TV. Hopefully the weather will be fine tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home