Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted on the blog. I guess it comes down to being on Facebook more often than not when I have spare time. Things do change over the course of time, I guess.
Since the last post, I've been to Austin several times, and I've been to Chapel Hill twice. Yep, flew both times. Over three hours. It used to make me nervous to fly, but I guess after a while one just gets used to it, so I sit there in the place and even look out the window once in a while.
But that reminds me, I gave Maria Elena a satellite radio for her valentine and even got to install it last Saturday. We enjoy listening to the radio when we travel, and we can't really do that on an airplane trip, or at least I can't, so listening to the radio without any commercials is really enjoyable. I've enjoyed satellite radio when we've been on long trips and we're out in the middle of nowhere. It's nice to get stations nonstop.
Well, random thoughts to be continued later on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home