New Beginnings
Well, it's official. My wife officially received word that the was awarded a fellowship at UTA to work on her PhD. To do so, she has to leave her work, from which she can now officially retire, and move to Austin for at least a couple of years. It's a good opportunity. I'd been planning of staying here and continuing working part time at the writing center and going up every few days to visit, etc. She would be a full time student, though, and her academic career would keep her pretty busy, so I've never seen myself up there with her all the time. Or if I did, I'd have to find something to do to keep myself busy.
But wouldn't you know it; the day after she received word of her fellowship, I was told there was a position at the university I might consider. More about that later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home